Effective Brand Management strategies are imperative. Not just Product Branding but also Company and Personal brands ~ consider a Brand as your IMAGE (online or other). This includes, but is not limited to: design/appearance, packaging, online presence, etc…leading to an indelible impression that is uniquely distinguishable.
Most products last less than 6 months on the shelf. We will help create a lasting and stunning product/brand image and design that will continue to communicate to the consumer.
“Just as a bird is known for its song….a brand is known for its communication…”
Brand Identity or Brand Communication is just as important as the
actual PRODUCT. Let’s emphasize that: the marketing communication is just as important as the great product! A consistent message across the Fundamentals of Marketing (4 P’s – Product, Place, Promotion, Price) is critical. Brands suffering from “Brand Schizophrenia” – i.e. trying to be too much – will ultimately not resonate well with consumers.
Objective – This workshop will provide you with the principles and ‘fundamentals’ of Brand Management. It will ultimately lead to evaluating your Brand – i.e. Brand Score Card or Brand Health.
Many Companies have challenges and concerns regarding Branding and this workshop will specifically answer:
- How to generate better design and brand messaging across a product range? And also across all marketing mediums (social media, advertising, product marketing and company marketing)?
- “Our product is great but the packaging is just not right. How do we create equity in our brand? What is brand equity?”
- “We are having trouble creating a consistent message across our line extensions and we are not sure if our branding and design is strong”.
- Design Strategy – “Are we communicating to the consumer effectively? Is our design, photography and use of colours….sending the right message?”
We offer the following Brand Strategy Solutions:
1. Help you evaluate current Brand Health. We create new and improved Brand Equity for both existing and new/line extension (for both Private Label and National Brands).
2. Create Design Briefs for new products or re-evaluate existing products.
3. We work with Designers to create stunning mock up images of your product.
4. Train you on reading and analyzing Consumer Trend Data ~ essential for keeping a pulse on your target market. Bottom Line – Without keeping your pulse on the consumer you are surely going to be complacent and ultimately your product will be antiquated and obsolete.
Learn more About Bartolini Consulting.